- Independent Duties Hospitals Owe Patients: Direct Liability for Medical Malpractice
- Skin Antiseptic Chlorhexidine: Defense against Infection Comes with Risk
- Is Stillbirth Medical Malpractice Success Directly Proportional to Weeks of Pregnancy?
- Are Medical Lien Prices Evidence of Reasonable Value of Medical Services?
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Removal: Minimally Invasive Procedure with Significant Risks
Monthly Archives: December 2015
Few medical conditions raise as wide a variety of legal issues as Alzheimer’s disease, an irreversible, progressive brain disorder that slowly destroys memory and thinking skills and, eventually, the ability to carry out the simplest tasks and respond to the … Continue reading