- Independent Duties Hospitals Owe Patients: Direct Liability for Medical Malpractice
- Skin Antiseptic Chlorhexidine: Defense against Infection Comes with Risk
- Is Stillbirth Medical Malpractice Success Directly Proportional to Weeks of Pregnancy?
- Are Medical Lien Prices Evidence of Reasonable Value of Medical Services?
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Removal: Minimally Invasive Procedure with Significant Risks
Tag Archives: Alprazolam
In light of the magnitude of the prescription opioid overdose epidemic, Florida’s Fifth District Court of Appeal issued an interesting decision with regard to the duty a pharmacy owes to the people whose prescriptions it fills. In the case of … Continue reading