- Independent Duties Hospitals Owe Patients: Direct Liability for Medical Malpractice
- Skin Antiseptic Chlorhexidine: Defense against Infection Comes with Risk
- Is Stillbirth Medical Malpractice Success Directly Proportional to Weeks of Pregnancy?
- Are Medical Lien Prices Evidence of Reasonable Value of Medical Services?
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Removal: Minimally Invasive Procedure with Significant Risks
Tag Archives: antifungal
Chlorhexidine is a disinfectant and topical anti-infective agent with a novel mechanism of action that makes it highly unlikely that microbes will develop resistance to it. Its unique antimicrobial capabilities make chlorhexidine an important line of defense against nosocomial infections. … Continue reading