- Independent Duties Hospitals Owe Patients: Direct Liability for Medical Malpractice
- Skin Antiseptic Chlorhexidine: Defense against Infection Comes with Risk
- Is Stillbirth Medical Malpractice Success Directly Proportional to Weeks of Pregnancy?
- Are Medical Lien Prices Evidence of Reasonable Value of Medical Services?
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Removal: Minimally Invasive Procedure with Significant Risks
Tag Archives: hackers
Some weeks, the FDA does not publish much new information. June 2013 was a week like that. It seemed like I was scraping the bottom of the barrel when I came across an FDA Safety Communication on cybersecurity for medical … Continue reading