- Medical Legal Consequences of October 2017 Term SCOTUS Decisions
- July Effect Litigation: Liability for Inexperienced Surgeons
- Transvaginal Mesh Manufacturer Wantonly and Willfully Disregarded Woman’s Rights
- Independent Duties Hospitals Owe Patients: Direct Liability for Medical Malpractice
- Skin Antiseptic Chlorhexidine: Defense against Infection Comes with Risk
Tag Archives: Johnson v. Walgreen Co.
In light of the magnitude of the prescription opioid overdose epidemic, Florida’s Fifth District Court of Appeal issued an interesting decision with regard to the duty a pharmacy owes to the people whose prescriptions it fills. In the case of … Continue reading