- Independent Duties Hospitals Owe Patients: Direct Liability for Medical Malpractice
- Skin Antiseptic Chlorhexidine: Defense against Infection Comes with Risk
- Is Stillbirth Medical Malpractice Success Directly Proportional to Weeks of Pregnancy?
- Are Medical Lien Prices Evidence of Reasonable Value of Medical Services?
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Removal: Minimally Invasive Procedure with Significant Risks
Tag Archives: Kagen v. Kagen
New Year’s Day 2016 was more than a day to make resolutions. In California, Senate Bill 277 took effect, under which only medical exemptions to required immunization will be allowed for students entering school after January 1, 2016. California no … Continue reading