- Independent Duties Hospitals Owe Patients: Direct Liability for Medical Malpractice
- Skin Antiseptic Chlorhexidine: Defense against Infection Comes with Risk
- Is Stillbirth Medical Malpractice Success Directly Proportional to Weeks of Pregnancy?
- Are Medical Lien Prices Evidence of Reasonable Value of Medical Services?
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Removal: Minimally Invasive Procedure with Significant Risks
Tag Archives: laparoscopy
A laparoscopic cholecystectomy is a minimally invasive surgical procedure in which the gallbladder is removed with the assistance of a video camera and several thin instruments. Although “minimally invasive” sounds good, the downside is the reduced ability of surgeons to … Continue reading