- Independent Duties Hospitals Owe Patients: Direct Liability for Medical Malpractice
- Skin Antiseptic Chlorhexidine: Defense against Infection Comes with Risk
- Is Stillbirth Medical Malpractice Success Directly Proportional to Weeks of Pregnancy?
- Are Medical Lien Prices Evidence of Reasonable Value of Medical Services?
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Removal: Minimally Invasive Procedure with Significant Risks
Tag Archives: LASIK
While working on the Medical Law Perspectives, January 2017 Report: Under Pressure: Liability Risks in Diagnosing and Treating Glaucoma, I noticed a trend among the medical malpractice cases related to glaucoma: the failure to diagnose glaucoma prior to performing LASIK … Continue reading