- Independent Duties Hospitals Owe Patients: Direct Liability for Medical Malpractice
- Skin Antiseptic Chlorhexidine: Defense against Infection Comes with Risk
- Is Stillbirth Medical Malpractice Success Directly Proportional to Weeks of Pregnancy?
- Are Medical Lien Prices Evidence of Reasonable Value of Medical Services?
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Removal: Minimally Invasive Procedure with Significant Risks
Tag Archives: lawsuit
In most medical malpractice cases related to treatment in a hospital setting, a fairly standard interrogatory posed by plaintiffs to hospitals is a request for the production of any internal policies and procedures in effect at the time of the … Continue reading