- Independent Duties Hospitals Owe Patients: Direct Liability for Medical Malpractice
- Skin Antiseptic Chlorhexidine: Defense against Infection Comes with Risk
- Is Stillbirth Medical Malpractice Success Directly Proportional to Weeks of Pregnancy?
- Are Medical Lien Prices Evidence of Reasonable Value of Medical Services?
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Removal: Minimally Invasive Procedure with Significant Risks
Tag Archives: medical lawsuit
The textbook example of the discovery rule in action is a foreign object unintentionally left inside a patient during surgery. For example, in Ambers-Phillips v. SSM DePaul Health Center, 459 S.W.3d 901 (Mo., April 28, 2015) during a second surgery … Continue reading