- Independent Duties Hospitals Owe Patients: Direct Liability for Medical Malpractice
- Skin Antiseptic Chlorhexidine: Defense against Infection Comes with Risk
- Is Stillbirth Medical Malpractice Success Directly Proportional to Weeks of Pregnancy?
- Are Medical Lien Prices Evidence of Reasonable Value of Medical Services?
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Removal: Minimally Invasive Procedure with Significant Risks
Tag Archives: Moore v. Mercer
California’s Second and Third District Courts of Appeal are diametrically opposed regarding the role of medical lien purchases in determining the reasonable value of medical services where the an uninsured plaintiff has not paid for medical services. The California Supreme … Continue reading