- Independent Duties Hospitals Owe Patients: Direct Liability for Medical Malpractice
- Skin Antiseptic Chlorhexidine: Defense against Infection Comes with Risk
- Is Stillbirth Medical Malpractice Success Directly Proportional to Weeks of Pregnancy?
- Are Medical Lien Prices Evidence of Reasonable Value of Medical Services?
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Removal: Minimally Invasive Procedure with Significant Risks
Tag Archives: pregnancy
According to the CDC in its “Facts about Stillbirth,” stillbirth, the fetal loss 20 or more weeks after a woman becomes pregnant, effects about 1% of all pregnancies. About 24,000 stillbirths occur in the U.S. annually. Stillbirth is classified as either … Continue reading