- Independent Duties Hospitals Owe Patients: Direct Liability for Medical Malpractice
- Skin Antiseptic Chlorhexidine: Defense against Infection Comes with Risk
- Is Stillbirth Medical Malpractice Success Directly Proportional to Weeks of Pregnancy?
- Are Medical Lien Prices Evidence of Reasonable Value of Medical Services?
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Removal: Minimally Invasive Procedure with Significant Risks
Tag Archives: respiratory disease
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a group of progressive respiratory conditions, including emphysema and chronic bronchitis, characterized by airflow obstruction and symptoms such as shortness of breath, chronic cough, and sputum production. A recent Centers for Disease Control and … Continue reading →