- Transvaginal Mesh Manufacturer Wantonly and Willfully Disregarded Woman’s Rights
- Independent Duties Hospitals Owe Patients: Direct Liability for Medical Malpractice
- Skin Antiseptic Chlorhexidine: Defense against Infection Comes with Risk
- Is Stillbirth Medical Malpractice Success Directly Proportional to Weeks of Pregnancy?
- Are Medical Lien Prices Evidence of Reasonable Value of Medical Services?
Tag Archives: salmonella
The FDA promotes its Genome Trakr database as a food safety compliance tool. The Genome Trakr network, established by the FDA in late 2012, is comprised of FDA, state, federal and international food safety laboratories sharing whole genome sequencing (WGS) … Continue reading