- Independent Duties Hospitals Owe Patients: Direct Liability for Medical Malpractice
- Skin Antiseptic Chlorhexidine: Defense against Infection Comes with Risk
- Is Stillbirth Medical Malpractice Success Directly Proportional to Weeks of Pregnancy?
- Are Medical Lien Prices Evidence of Reasonable Value of Medical Services?
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Removal: Minimally Invasive Procedure with Significant Risks
Tag Archives: treatment
New Year’s Day 2016 was more than a day to make resolutions. In California, Senate Bill 277 took effect, under which only medical exemptions to required immunization will be allowed for students entering school after January 1, 2016. California no … Continue reading
Whether your travels have taken you to the Research Triangle of North Carolina or Round Rock, Texas, or you stayed at home reading the business news or listening to the county music station you have probably heard a lot about pneumonia … Continue reading
Lyme disease is the most commonly reported vector-borne illness in the United States. A new CDC report found that the number of counties in the northeastern states identified as having a high incidence of Lyme disease increased by over 320% … Continue reading